We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing, and creative people to join our marketing team in spreading the word about the most convenient delivery app, goPuff. We want our ambassadors to be as involved as possible in our marketing efforts from planning and execution to coming up with new ideas. We're looking for savvy, resourceful, and determined hustlers who can dedicated at least 10 hours per week to a variety of marketing tactics.
- Collaborate with our HQ team to develop field marketing plans
- Source residential properties to flyer
- Schedule and execute guerrilla marketing tactics at local events / in high traffic areas
- Reach out and meet with local businesses to promote our service
- Find local influencers and brand reps to help spread the word
- Represent our brand in various functions including
- Tabling at events, festivals, apartment buildings, and office spaces
- Guerrilla style collateral distribution in high traffic areas and at sporting/ cultural events
- Door-hanging single family homes, apartment buildings, dorms, and off campus housing when applicable
- Approaching local businesses to promote our service
- Recently graduated or currently enrolled Marketing, Business, and Entrepreneurial college students
- Retail, service industry, and/ or sales experience
- Past brand ambassador, street team, or flyering experience
goPuff is the quickest on-demand convenience delivery service app in the country. We deliver snacks, drinks, ice cream, house stuff - allll the stuff - right to your door until 4 in the damn morning so you never have to go to the store again. We currently deliver in over 40 markets and are growing faster than the Kardashian family (that's fast), so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to join our startup team, grow with us, and be a part of building something different. *Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff (duh).*
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.