goPuff is seeking a professional Staff Accountant to join our growing Finance/Accounting team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for preparing general ledger entries, account reconciliation, and day-to-day general accounting functions.
· Assists in preparing consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
· Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information
· Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts
· Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes
· Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
· Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
· 1-3 years experience in relevant accounting role
· Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
· Experience in Quickbooks Online/MS Office preferred
· Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines
· Strong communication skills - verbal and writing
· Excellent attention to detail and organization
· Good at working independently - Proactive, self-starter
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 70+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.