goPuff is seeking a talented Marketing Specialist to be an integral part of our local marketing team which will be essential to growing our customer base.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to work cross-functionally with growth marketing, creative and brand, and the operations team. You will be responsible for: helping to build and execute field marketing campaigns, manage the brand ambassador program, and analyzing campaign performance to optimize your efforts.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to consistently perform at the highest level. Having a strong will to win, communication abilities and organizational skills will be essential. Existing knowledge of marketing is a plus, but not required.
- Builds field marketing plans and budgets for the territory you own
- Implements and manages execution of field tactics to meet territory customer acquisition and revenue goals
- Recruits, on-boards, and trains brand ambassadors for collateral distribution, guerilla marketing efforts, and brand activations
- Schedule, manage and process payment for assigned territory brand ambassador teams
- Ideates, develops, and sources promotional marketing materials, swag, and sampling items for all field marketing efforts; ensures timely and cost-efficient production and delivery of marketing materials
- Reports on the performance of campaigns. Identifies and tracks specific market seasonality and trends
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively execute projects
- Move fast, be a team player, and always be learning
- Has a can do and hustle mentality and is self-motivated
- Top-notch organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Highly articulate
- Relentlessly high standards and high attention to detail
- Loves to execute projects and optimize efforts
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 95+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.