The company is at a pivotal point in its development, growing rapidly, and plans to hire an Operations Coordinator that will be based out of goPuff’s headquarters in Philadelphia. This role will be responsible for assisting / coordinating schedules, tasks, travel, streamlining new hire processes and ‘people’ issues. The role will be pivotal in also communications assistance between HQ and Field teams and where applicable, facilitating with approvals across the Operations team. As a member of the Operations Leadership team the Operations Coordinator will report directly to the VP of Operations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Travel and Expense Management: Arranging and managing complex travel for the team and external stakeholders. Responsibilities include arranging all of the travel, including coordinating logistics, team events and meetings.
- Calendar Management: Managing Team Leadership calendars and daily schedules, prioritizing conflicting meeting requests, tracking action items and commitments of executive and following-up to ensure completion. This will require exceptional organization skills, juggling multiple priorities and keeping a busy executive on track and on schedule.
- Meeting Planning and organizations: Assisting VP in planning and organizing meetings by taking responsibility for assembling the agenda, location, technology requirements based on participant needs, and all other meeting logistics. Coordinate meeting briefing documents and taking and disseminating notes and post-meeting action item list.
- Correspondence/Approvals: Supports VP by acting as a proxy for communications and approvals, as/when authorized. Answers general questions as necessary, filters and directs routine matters to appropriate parties, and follows up to ensure proper disposition. Takes initiative to resolve problems within specified policies and guidelines. Provides support and mentorship to administrative community members on problem-solving, and team tasks/events. Helps determine when executive action is required, and supplying a recommendation where appropriate.
- Special Projects: Providing analytical support to assist executive on special or critical projects as determined by the VP and or the Leadership Team. Researching issues, analyzing problems, compiling data and preparing information when/where asked and capable.
- Confidentiality: Candidate will always deal professionally with highly sensitive and confidential matters and materials. Building and demonstrating real trust with teams and across the administrative community is critical.
Critical behaviors for this role:
- Self-motivated and proactive around the needs of the VP and the Operations Organization.
- Work with limited direction, and willing to lead when necessary/appropriate to the team.
- Operate successfully with ambiguity
- Build trust, and exercise tact, and be an outstanding representative of the team in all situations
- Have a practical knowledge of goPuff’s policies, practices and procedures
- Challenge the way we’ve always done it and provide more innovative way of doing things
- Able to exercise critical and independent judgment to manage VP’s calendar and time
- Organized and efficient with their own time, and able to think creatively and calmly when it comes to quick and unplanned changes in schedule
- 2+ years of relevant experience – especially dealing with HQ and Field type organizations
- Degree or Advanced Classes in Business or Operations preferable (not required)
- Adept at analytical work and the ability to motivate others in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Able to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Must be willing to travel at least 10% of the time
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.