Expanding at a rapid pace, goPuff is seeking to hire a Benefits Coordinator to join the People Operations Team. This unique individual contributes to the company's performance by overseeing and administering various employee benefits, including health and life insurance. The successful candidate is customer obsessed, a change agent who thrives in a fast paced environment, knowledgeable about employee benefits and the various laws and regulations which apply to them. The Benefits Coordinator will report to the People Compliance Manager.
- Assisting employees in the field and headquarters with enrollment in benefits programs, such as health insurance.
- Conducting presentations and meetings to explain benefits to employees.
- Liaising with insurance and savings providers on behalf of employees and the company.
- Answering questions or concerns from employees about their benefits.
- Keeping employee benefits records up to date.
- Accounting the total cost to company of various benefits options.
- Ensuring that the company's benefits policy complies with laws and regulations.
- Informing employees of any changes to their benefits.
- Degree in human resources or related field preferred.
- Prior work in human resources, with 3 years experience with benefits.
- Professional certification (such as CP, PHR, CEBS, CMS, or GBA) is favorable.
- Strong communication or organizational skills.
- Customer Service attitude toward internal employees.
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently.
- Ability to work cross functionally with various departments.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Familiarity with HCM or HRIS systems, UltiPro desirable.
- Proven acuity in G suite, internet, and data-base management.
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 95+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.