We’re looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to make sure that all of our staff receive on-time paychecks and understand their salaries thoroughly. We’ll rely on our Payroll Administrator to audit and verify all time keeping records of employees’ hours worked as well as any deductions or withholdings required to comply with state and federal law. We also need a professional who is willing to work cross-departmentally with accounting to ensure the entire business runs as smoothly as possible.
- Verify timekeeping records and consult employees about any discrepancies
- Record payroll data in our software system and verify all amounts prior to cutting checks
- Alter employee tax status as needed as well as any information about withholding
- Initiate direct deposits
- Change employee banking records when necessary to process payments accurately
- Record employee complaints, questions and concerns about payroll services and communicate those issues to HR manager
- Maintain compliant policies and procedures for processing payroll checks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, required
- Minimum one - two years of payroll experience
- Ability to process basic functions and formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with UltiPro software a huge plus!
- Strong attention to detail required
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.