The Digital Merchandising Coordinator will be crucial in building goPuff’s brand and online experience. This position will be responsible for supporting the Merchandising team primarily through digital merchandising, aesthetics, brand storytelling, and promotional projects. Ensuring continuity and consistency within the platform from a product perspective and expanding the brand through creative category messaging, shelf space exposure, promo optimization, and product attribute consistency. It will be the responsibility of the Digital Merchandising Coordinator to drive revenue through product exposure in an online space and optimize the customer experience through brand focused promotion and new product visibility. Analyzing customer and product behavior within the digital shelf will be critical for this position to offer the appropriate insights to drive incremental revenue through merchandising.
- Establish a deep understanding of goPuff’s business, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Work with Merchandise Manager to ensure all products are accurately attributed and all products are consistently displayed online
- Work with Studio Manager to ensure all product images meet internal standards and are available cross-departmentally
- Partner with Business Development and Category Management teams to position products appropriately and ensure proper visibility to the most integral products
- Work with Tech to plan and execute sales on the platform and all other tech related innovation
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Economics, Marketing, Merchandising is a plus)
- Experience with ecommerce and digital retail directly related to customer experience
- Experience in impulse and consumable or convenience markets is a plus
- Must possess a demonstrable ability to navigate a wide spectrum of product lines
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have strong computer skills – proficiency with excel is required
- Experience with Photoshop or other photo-edit software is required
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.