Love to introduce customers to experiences that they love and can’t wait to tell their friends and family? Love to Change the Game? As the Lead Product Manager for Retention at goPuff, you’ll rally an elite cross-functional team of engineers, designers, data analysts and product managers to build and enhance a membership program that customers love. This is a newly created role within our Consumer Product team that is designed to move fast. You’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact by making our customers feel loved as part of the goPuff family and providing them with amazing benefits.
- Advocate for the goPuff customer and be responsible for ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all product decisions
- Partner closely with engineers, designers, data analysts, product managers and business stakeholders to prioritize a product roadmap that focuses on the customer while meeting business goals
- Create and socialize your vision for improving our digital membership and loyalty rewards programs
- Build features to increase our membership sign-up conversion for both new and existing customers
- Build features to increase the adoption and value-perception of our rewards program
- Workt with the team to come up with creative ideas to make our membership and rewards program more fun and engaging
- Work with other functions within the business to enhance membership benefits to customers beyond the digital experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of combined work experience on consumer-facing technology products in disciplines of product management, UX design, product engineering or product analytics
- Deep understanding of digital subscription or membership services and loyalty programs
- Deep understanding of customer behaviors and motivations in the mobile-first world
- Ability to turn business needs and opportunities into clear PRDs and specs for the engineering team to build
- Know how to use data to inform sound product decisions (SQL proficiency preferred)
- Experienced in using BI platforms such as Looker or Tableau to explore data
- Experienced in project management of large and complex projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience practicing Agile development methodology and experimentation
- Experience working with Project Management software (JIRA, Asana)
- Has top notch organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects / meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to lead a team towards a common goal despite many obstacles
- Proven ability to coach and inspire talented individuals to reach their full potential
- Move fast, be a team player, always be learning and give back
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.