goPuff’s new Quality Assurance Analyst, reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager will employ laser-focus and determination to ensure that our Customer Service Team is providing the World Class Customer Service we are known for!
- Work with Call Center Agents One-on-One to listen to active calls in real-time and provide coaching as needed.
- Listen to retroactive calls and grade them for weekly Quality Assurance Coaching Sessions.
- Locate and Listen to phone calls related to specific Customer Complaints as needed.
- Work with the Training and Development Team to build out and execute Performance Improvement Plans to coach agents that are failing to meet our expectations.
- Complete Quality Assurance Coaching Sessions with each Agent weekly.
- Participate in New Hire Training as it pertains to QA as needed.
- Possess maniacal Customer focus and be driven to exceed customer’s expectations within every interaction.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills and passion to develop that in others.
- Have a proven track record of motivating and developing agents within previous roles.
- Be data driven with a high-level analytical understanding of opportunities and success.
- Have the ability to identify and deliver impactful, actionable insights from KPI data.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills (both internally and externally).
- Exceptional Delegation Skills and the ability to get things done through others.
- Experience working with multiple internal teams (such as Chat, Email, Inbound Calls, etc.) highly preferred.
- Display willingness to “roll up” one's sleeves when necessary.
- 3+ years of Call Center Experience
- 1+ years in a Quality Assurance Role.
- Must be willing to offer flexible availability that will include nights and weekends.
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 95+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.