The company is at a pivotal point in its development, growing rapidly, and plans to hire an Brand Partnership Associate. This role will seek out and secure relationships with CPG partners and serve as a key representative of the goPuff organization externally. As of member of the Business Development team the Brand Partnership Associate will report directly to the Director of Business Development and the VP of Business Development.
- Establish a deep understanding of goPuff’s business, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Assist in development strategic plans to identify and secure new CPG partners and improve existing relationships
- Build and maintain relationships with counterparts at CPG partners, serving as a key representative of goPuff externally
- Actively manage a pipeline of new opportunities in Salesforce and develop a horizon roadmap to meet and exceed projected revenue goals
- Assist in establishing processes, internal workflows, and reporting to help streamline the team’s sales function
- Leverage data analysis to drive key business insights, scalable growth strategies, and detailed execution plans
- Bring external knowledge to team to build and improve strategies to help CPG partners grow their business on goPuff
- Identify and contact emerging brands in the CPG space
- 0-2 years of professional experience (if entry-level, relevant internship experience required)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- Excellent communication skills and quick communication response times
- Ability to manage across multiple internal functions, with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations, both internally and externally
- Comfort in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Must have strong computer skills – proficiency with Powerpoint and excel is required
- Must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Philadelphia, PA
- CPG, eCommerce, Retail, or Agency experience is preferred
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ locations and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.