goPuff is a high-growth startup that is revolutionizing hyper-local e-commerce. We warehouse and deliver thousands of products to your door super fast. We're currently operating in over 80 markets within the US and expanding quickly.
Love data? Love to make a huge impact? As a Data Analyst for Partnerships Intelligence, you’ll be responsible for analyzing customer shopping behavior and building out dynamic dashboards to reveal insights into shopping trends. These insights will ultimately drive revenue for our business and strategic growth for our numerous brand partners (think blue-chip CPG firms). You’ll partner closely with our Consumer Insights and Business Development teams to understand opportunities to showcase these insights and add value to each of our partnership deals.
We’re looking for a problem-solver and doer. This is a newly created role within our full-stack Data & Analytics team that is designed to move fast. You’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact to our company’s rapid growth.
- Be the resident data expert embedded with our business partners on the Consumer Insights and Business Development teams
- Obtain a holistic understanding of customer browsing/buying behaviors and perform data deep-dives to analyze shopping trends
- Build out automated reports and dashboards to showcase customer shopping trends
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the insights and reporting products provided to brand partners
- Own data accuracy and integrity for your area
- Participate in partner meetings and gather requirements to build self-service data exploration capabilities for our Brand platform
- Translate those requirements into data product specs and work with our engineering teams to implement
- Partner with Analytics team members and other functions to share insights and best practices, ensuring consistency of data-driven decision-making throughout the org
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in data analytics and business intelligence
- Degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or other quantitative discipline
- Expert in SQL
- Expert in hands-on development in BI Platforms (Looker strongly preferred, Tableau, PeriscopeData, etc)
- Experience with distributed databases such as Redshift, Vertica, Hadoop (Hive)
- Experience and strong knowledge in data warehousing concepts, big data technologies, and analytics platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Top notch organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Move fast, be a team player, always be learning and give back