goPuff is expanding rapidly and seeking an experienced and innovative Marketing Manager to lead our OOH Media & Offline Acquisition program! This role sits on our Local Marketing Team and drives the OOH media and offline growth marketing efforts, as an integral part of goPuff brand awareness and growing our customer base. We are seeking someone with experience in planning and executing OOH media that has worked with other offline channels like direct mail, radio, streaming audio, or TV.
- Plan, execute, and analyze the impact of goPuff OOH Media campaigns and Offline Acquisition efforts in business markets.
- Own and present marketing activities, performance, and KPI’s to marketing leadership.
- Launch test & learn strategies and campaigns and implement ongoing program improvements with a focus on driving scalable results.
- Write creative briefs for OOH and Offline creative, and manage creative projects from start to end.
- Plan and maintain a program roadmap laying out current and future state projects and priorities.
- Manage the budget funding all OOH and Offline efforts, and track spend against it.
- Manage agency and vendor relationships and daily/weekly communications.
- Process invoices and manage spend tracking documentation.
- Partner with Brand, Supply Chain, Merch, Analytics, and Business Development teams on projects and efforts involving OOH and Offline.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of OOH Media experience
- 1+ years of Offline marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively execute projects while delivering on tight timelines.
- Team player mentality that can work cross-functionally with teams.
- Self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude.
- Top-notch organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast- paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Has a proactive approach to driving process and schedules.
- Ability to travel, as needed.
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 80+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.