All agents need excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills, along with patience, a customer-friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team environment. In addition, they should have a strong technical understanding of the systems and policies implemented within the Customer Service Department. As an Agent, you will be responsible for inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, and social media contacts.
- Responds to incoming calls, emails, and complaints.
- Maintains personal productivity and quality standards that make positive work environment, and ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
- Researches complex inquiries for quality control concerns and solves problems on individual case by case need.
- Identifies problems and trends and suggests resolutions to upper management, along with bringing new and creative ideas to increase work efficiency, and reduce company costs.
- Addresses any quality concerns with a shift leader, or upper management.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves customer issues, and assist other agents with any issue they require assistance for.
- Follows-up on customer issues not immediately resolved or handled appropriately.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent PC skills. Strong typing and Internet navigation skills required.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Organizational and coordinating skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and changes with professionalism.
- Ability to work in a high volume, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member of the team.
- Excellent telephone voice in terms of tone, clarity, pronunciation, and proper use of grammar.
- Strong listening skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and has the ability to multi-task.
- Willing to learn and grow with the position.
- Consistent in attendance and stable work history.
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Detail oriented.
- Previous customer service or call center experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment.
goPuff is the quickest on-demand convenience delivery service app in the country. We deliver snacks, drinks, ice cream, house stuff - allll the stuff - right to your door until 4:30 in the damn morning so you never have to go to the store again. We currently deliver in 40+ markets and are growing faster than the Kardashian family (that's fast), so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to join our startup team, grow with us, and be a part of building something different. *Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff (duh).*
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.