Love data? Love to make a huge impact? As the Data Analyst for Territory Growth, you’ll dive into data and reveal insights to guide our expansion strategy in the US. We’re looking for a thought leader, problem solver and doer. You’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact as the future success of goPuff will largely depend on our ability to grow our markets quickly and efficiently.
- Be the resident data expert embedded with our business partners in Territory Growth
- Obtain a holistic understanding of all territory growth processes and perform data deep-dives to analyze problems and suggest tactics and experiments.
- Apply your technical skills to help build/improve territory growth decision models
- Perform analysis and build tools to optimize delivery zone boundaries
- Analyze performance of each new market launch and surface key learnings
- Build reporting in Looker to track key territory growth performance metrics
- Own data accuracy and integrity for territory growth
- Identify gaps in existing data, create data product specs, evaluate third party data vendors and work with Engineering teams to implement new data pipelines
- Partner with Analytics team members and other functions to share insights and best practices, ensuring consistency of data-driven decision-making throughout the org
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in data analytics with specific focus in areas of geo-spatial data and/or new market launch analysis
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or other quantitative discipline
- Expert in SQL
- Experience with distributed databases such as Redshift/Vertica, Hadoop (Hive)
- Experience with BI platforms such as Looker, Tableau, PeriscopeData
- Experience in ESRI products such as ArcGIS or Business Analyst is a plus
- Experience with data modeling combining multiple disparate data sources into a single source of truth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Top notch organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Move fast, be a team player, always be learning and give back
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.