goPuff is seeking hard-working, energetic Operations Associates to assist in the timely and accurate fulfillment of customer orders. Operations Managers are the backbone of our business and we depend on them to ensure timely and efficient deliveries, contributing to the success and reputation of our company.We assess our employees and their potential seriously, and as a successful, fast-growing startup, we are looking for people who can grow with us and take advantage of the opportunity for upward mobility.
- Receive product, stock shelves
- Clean and organize warehouse as necessary
- Process and dispatch orders
- Conduct cycle counts to identify loss and improve in-stock position
- Re-shelve canceled orders promptly
- Manage waste and spoilage through strict compliance with ‘FIFO’ practices (First In, First Out)
- Report violations of the Standards of Conduct policy immediately
- Engage in safe work practices
- Adhere to established cash management practices
- Assist General Manager and Shift Leads with managerial tasks when delegated, to include though not limited to:
- Open / Close facility
- Prepare deposits
- Maintain a sense of order and discipline within the warehouse through effective leadership and guidance
The Operations Manager role is an entry-level position, with succession to Shift Lead or General Manager role. Minimum qualifications are as follows:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience working in a retail or warehouse environment
- General working knowledge of basic web based software applications
- Punctual, responsible and honest
- Must work well under pressure
- Effective communication skills
- Interpersonally savvy, works with and responds well to others
- Positive attitude, helpful and respectful
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 100+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.