goPuff is a high-growth startup that is revolutionizing hyper-local e-commerce. We warehouse and deliver thousands of products to your door super fast. We're currently operating in over 80 markets within the US and expanding quickly.
Love data? Love to influence impactful projects? As a Data & Analytics PM at goPuff, you’ll own data accessibility, availability and integrity across the org. You will manage our internal data analytics roadmap and work closely with our team of data engineers and analysts to enable data-driven decision-making across the org. This is a newly created role within our full-stack Data & Analytics team that is designed to move fast. You’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact as the future success of goPuff will depend on the business and customer insights we derive from our data.
Our ideal candidate is a talented and seasoned data analytics professional looking to get into Product Management. Sharp problem-solving, communication and project management skills are a must.
- Own data availability, accessibility and integrity across the org
- Own data product roadmap and prioritization of data engineering projects based on business value
- Gather internal user stories, write specs / requirements and project manage the building/integration of data products/services and marketing platforms (e.g. Data warehouse ETLs for business use cases, BI tools, forecasting automation, customer profile and segmentation, advanced analytics, CRM platforms)
- Coordinate quarterly planning process for the entire Data & Analytics team and project manage the quarterly projects towards plan
- Be the expert in how data flows throughout the business
- Own and drive data integrity audit process
- Be the liaison between internal business stakeholders and our data engineers
- Define and maintain data logging schemas and proactively engage with product/engineering teams to ensure proper upstream data logging is implemented
- Drive build vs buy evaluation for BI, advanced analytics & marketing platforms
- Communicate and educate the team and other business stakeholders on new data product and platform launches and feature releases
- Bachelors in Engineering, Business, or other quantitative discipline
- 4+ years of combined work experience in data analytics, data engineering and/or product management
- Experience and strong knowledge in data warehousing concepts, big data technologies, and analytics platforms (Schema design, AWS, Hadoop ecosystem, real-time data streaming, MPP databases like Redshift/Vertica, BI tools like Looker/Tableau)
- Expert in SQL
- Experienced in project management of large and complex projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Development experience in BI Platforms (Looker, Tableau, PeriscopeData, etc)
- Hands-on experience with distributed databases such as Redshift, Vertica, Hadoop (Hive)
- Experience and strong knowledge in data warehousing concepts, big data technologies, and analytics platforms
- Top notch organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Move fast, be a team player, always be learning and give back