The company is at a pivotal point in its development, growing rapidly, and plans to hire a Director of Partner Success. This role will oversee the management of goPuff’s relationships with CPG partners and serve as a key representative of the goPuff organization externally. As of member of the Business Development team the Director of Partner Success will report directly to the VP of Business Development. Specifically, this person will:
- Establish a deep understanding of goPuff’s business, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Develop strategic plans to meet CPG partners’ needs
- Work with cross-functional teams to guide implementation of strategic plans and accomplish goals on tight deadlines
- Oversee onboarding and launch process for new CPG partners joining goPuff platform
- Leverage data analysis to drive key business insights, scalable growth strategies, and detailed execution plans
- Establish processes, internal workflows, and reporting to help streamline the team’s operations and add value to CPG relationships
- Build and improve strategies to help CPG partners grow their business on goPuff
- Build and maintain relationships with senior level executives at CPG partners
- Build, manage, and develop account management team to meet both goPuff’s and CPG partner’s business needs
- 7-10 years of experience; CPG, eCommerce, Retail, or Agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college/university. MBA preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills and quick communication response times
- Ability to manage across multiple internal functions, with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations, both internally and externally
- Comfort in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Experience with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis (Experience in SQL, Tableau preferred)
- Must have strong computer skills – proficiency with Powerpoint and Excel is required
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be located in or willing to re-locate to Philadelphia, PA
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 50+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.