goPuff is expanding rapidly and is seeking a Permitting Coordinator to assist in general business licensing and permitting in our upcoming and operational markets nationwide.
The Permitting Coordinator plays an integral part in goPuff’s operational permitting and business licensing as well as compliance program, by working closely with legal counsel and corresponding local authorities to prepare applications for various business licenses and operational permits across the country.
- Handles administration and coordination of data collection across departments as an integral step in the licensing and permitting application process
- Research licensing requirements and submit applications to local authorities
- Ask questions when unclear about a process or policy
- Maintains open lines of communication and business relations with local authorities to expedite requests
- Uses impeccable organizational skills and follow up to track progress and status of applications under tight deadlines
- Tracks and ensures timely renewals of all applicable operational permits and licenses prior to expiration
- Researches, compiles, and updates licensing requirements to ensure continued compliance nationwide and develops internal information sheets based on permitting requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- 1+ years in general permitting, licensing, or similar field
- Experience demonstrating excellent follow-up and follow-through
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to able to read blue prints and plot plans
- Team-player attitude focused on efficiently accomplishing aggressive goals
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work efficiently on numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.