goPuff is seeking a dynamic Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Accounting & Finance team as the company rapidly expands.
- Maintain communication with vendors through phone and email.
- Provide payment updates
- Receive invoices, statements, and credits
- Request invoice copies and remittances for ACH charges
- Cut and mail weekly checks to vendors from Quickbooks (100+ weekly) and record printed checks
- Enter invoices from warehouse email chain, paper mail, and vendor emails (150+ daily)
- Maintain communication with Supply Chain team on invoices that need immediate payment or accounts that need attention
- Write daily checks for Operations and Compliance teams as needed
- Pay Monthly Rent for all warehouse and corporate locations (150 monthly bills) and maintain rent schedule/update from NLFs as new leases are added
- Queue up ACH payments and eChecks/make online payments as needed
- Order checks/envelopes/stamps/etc.
- Match ACH/Check payments that come through banking in QuickBooks
- Fill out credit applications for Supply Chain and Business Development teams
- Cleanup and maintain A/P Aging report to keep accurate balance for A/P
- Run Unpaid Bills reports for Legal team weekly
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years’ Accounts Payable experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Experience in Quickbooks Online/MS Office preferred
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills - verbal and writing
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- Good at working independently - Proactive, self-starter
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.