goPuff is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Territory Growth team and play a crucial role in the future growth of the company. Zoning Permit Coordinator will assist the team in securing the perfect lease for future markets before the company opens and operates at that specific market. The Zoning Permit Coordinator will support the analysis, property decision making, and coordination for these properties.
- Researches zoning in each market across the country for goPuff
- Proactively identify requirements and potential roadblocks with property acquisition and facilitating resolutions so projects remain on schedule.
- Collaborate with and support Property Locator team to facilitate appointments in various markets across the country
- Coordinate with internal and external counsel throughout market research and property acquisition process to ensure compliance
- 1- 2 years' prior experience working with zoning, permitting, and/or property research
- Experience with large databases
- Ability to handle large volumes of research
- Proficient and accurate data entry
- Excellent research skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Very organized and able to meet tight deadlines
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.