At goPuff, we’re all about speed. And that remains the same when we launch our new markets. The Process Coordinator is directly connected to the growth of the company, controlling multiple launches at the same time. The Process Coordinator will manage multiple projects at the same time, implementing them in a Project Management Software and reporting on due dates on a daily basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own organization of all Market Launch Tasks in master list, control the playbook on launches and make changes as the company pivots it’s strategies and implementations
- Create a Project Management Database for each launch and assign due dates
- with ownership for each task
- Report directly to the Director of Territory Growth with each location’s performance and possible breakpoints
- Help each Launch Coordinator control timelines and reminders on each Market Launch to meet deadlines
- Communicate directly with other departments to make sure all tasks are completed and assist with each department’s needs
- Reach Deadlines and be proactive regarding possible breaking point
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks under tight deadlines
- 3+ years of experience on Project Management Softwares (Similar to Asana)
- Ability to communicate effectively across departments, both written and verbal
- Excellent coordination and organization skills
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the
store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands
of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials,
and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most
motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in
our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to
work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.