goPuff’s Facilities Coordinator is responsible for managing repair and maintenance requests from existing warehouse field teams through the entire work order life cycle; from troubleshooting with the GMs to ensuring contractors receive payment. They will ensure we are obtaining competitive bids from contractors and driving cost savings with every project or purchase. They will assist the Facilities Managers and Operations team on special projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about basic construction and troubleshooting and are also able to provide the highest level of customer service to our field teams.
● Receive, manage and track repair and purchase requests from existing goPuff warehouse
● Obtain competitive bids and hire contractors/vendors to complete necessary repairs
● Push contractors/vendors to complete projects within certain timelines
● Maintain and track budget vs. actual costs for each job or purchase
● Communicate with General Managers and field teams on upcoming repairs and projects
● Assist in implementation of Preventative Maintenance programs including pest control, HVAC,
refrigeration, fire safety, etc.
● Work in collaboration with other departments to help achieve company wide goals
● Minimal travel possible to survey sites
● Basic knowledge of construction, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and refrigeration preferred
● Ability to handle emergency situations effectively and quickly to minimize business disruptions
in the field
● Strong communication and organization skills
● Strong customer service and vendor relationship building skills
● 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.