goPuff is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Territory Growth team and play a crucial role in the growth of the company. This Territory Growth Associate will support the launch of new goPuff markets and prepare facilities from the utilities and accounts perspective. The candidate should be comfortable on the phone and have excellent follow up and organization skills. This position will report directly to the Account Coordinator.
- Provides administrative, organizational, and tracking support to the Account Coordinator through spreadsheets
- Coordinates between the Utilities Division and other areas to ensure continuous and optimum operation of utilities during the execution of launch projects of new goPuff locations.
- Provides account opening documentation, keeping track of all required accounts created.
- Follows and promotes continuous improvement of utilities and new accounts for goPuff.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- At least 1-2 years of customer service and phone-related tasks.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to foster effective working relationships within a team environment.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Knowledge and understanding of utilities operations and standards as applied to a large-scale public facility, preferred.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Skill in the use of scheduling and budgeting software.
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.