goPuff is seeking a talented Manager, Local Marketing to manage our HQ field marketing team which is an integral part of growing our customer base. We are looking for someone who is highly-motivated, loves to execute and is analytically driven.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to work cross-functionally with growth marketing, creative and brand, and the operations team. You will be responsible for: managing a team, building the field marketing and university strategy, helping to build and execute field marketing campaigns, manage the brand ambassador program, and analyzing campaign performance to optimize the team efforts.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, ability to self motivate, and the ability to consistently perform at the highest level. Having a strong will to win, communication abilities and organizational skills will be essential.
- Grow, mentor and manage an HQ field marketing team that will recruit, onboard, and train brand ambassadors for collateral distribution, guerilla marketing efforts, and brand activations
- Own regional territory marketing initiatives, priorities and performance to meet territory customer acquisition and revenue goals
- Define, manage, and deploy territory marketing plans and priorities to grow the customer base
- Plan and maintain a roadmap for ongoing regional territory marketing projects
- Own and present marketing performance and KPIs to marketing leadership
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies, implement ongoing improvements and invest in areas that drive scalable results
- Ideates, develops, and sources promotional marketing materials, swag, and sampling items for all field marketing efforts; ensures timely and cost-efficient production and delivery of marketing materials
- Build out regional marketing project briefs for cross-functional work with brand and creative teams
- Partner with partnerships team to drive co-marketing programs
- The candidate will work under tight timelines and deadlines
- A proactive approach to driving process and schedules is necessary
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of field marketing, brand ambassador experience or related experience
- Strong business acumen, strategic orientation, and general operations experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively execute projects while delivering on tight timelines
- Move fast, be a team player, and always be learning
- Has a can do and hustle mentality and is self-motivated
- Top-notch organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Highly articulate
- Relentlessly high standards and high attention to detail
- Loves to execute projects and optimize efforts
- Ability to travel, as needed
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 80+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.