Driver Onboarding Administrators will work under the People & Culture Team and are responsible for handling driver compliance and facilitating new delivery partners through the onboarding process. As a Driver Onboarding Administrator you will work directly with the Manager of Driver Onboarding to improve the driver applicant experience. This is an entry-level, hourly position with the potential to grow into much, much more! Flexible work hours and unlimited growth potential are only a few perks to working as a Driver Onboarding Administrator at goPuff.
- Process driver onboarding documents to include: driver agreements, responsible alcohol service training, insurance, licensing, and banking information
- Request and review criminal background checks for all new drivers company-wide
- Audit driver files for motor vehicle compliance
- Provide administrative support for the Manager of Driver Onboarding in daily operations
- Coordinate and communicate with our Driver candidates and Field Operations Teams by email and Slack to ensure seamless transition throughout the onboarding process
- Strong computer/data entry skills required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a great work ethic
- 6 months of internship, data entry, or administrative experience, required
- Prior customer service experience, preferred
- Human resources experience, preferred
- Flexible work hours - Day/Evening/Weekend shift availability needed
- Position is located in Philadelphia
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 70+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.