goPuff’s new Customer Service Operations Manager will employ laser-focus and determination to ensure that our Contact Center Operation runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage the day-to-day Scheduling needs of the CS Staff, including approving/denying switch shift requests.
- Manage the Department’s Staffing Levels to ensure appropriate coverage and hire additional agents as needed.
- Ensure that CS Agents are held to a high standard of attendance.
- Partner with the HR Team to ensure that CS Agents Human Resources needs are met.
- Manage weekly Payroll corrections and Sick Time additions.
- Create and Deliver Escalating Discipline Documents as needed.
- Create and maintain Weekly KPI Reporting Documents related to Attendance and Payroll Data.
- Manage and Develop a team of CS Call Center Team Leads.
- Design a process to hold weekly Team Lead Meetings.
- Establish measurable goals for the Team Leads and measure effectiveness to ensure continuous growth.
- Possess maniacal Customer focus and be driven to exceed customer’s expectations within every interaction.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills and passion to develop that in others.
- Have a proven track record of motivating and developing agents within previous roles.
- Be data driven with a high-level analytical understanding of opportunities and success.
- Have the ability to identify and deliver impactful, actionable insights from KPI data.
- Highly detail-oriented and looking to dig deep into each of the various customer experience situations to service the customer.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills (both internally and externally).
- Exceptional Delegation Skills and the ability to get things done through others.
- Experience working with multiple internal teams (such as Chat, Email, Inbound Calls, etc.) highly preferred.
- Display willingness to “roll up” one's sleeves when necessary.
- 5+ years of Call Center Experience
- 3+ years in a leadership Role within a Call Center.
- Must be willing to offer flexible availability that will include nights and weekends as needed.
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.