goPuff is seeking an organized and energetic full-time Office Coordinator to support the company’s Executive Team with scheduling, calendar management, travel and meeting coordination, and day-to-day administrative support functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in coordinating reservations and client visits to the office
- Work on special projects and other duties as needed and directed by the Executive Team
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing and filing
- File and retrieve documents, records and reports
- Create and modify documents such as Contract Request Forms, invoices, reports, memos, and letters using word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of third party and staff information
- Coordinate travel for Executive team members and visitors
- Collaborate with Executive Assistant to develop creative solutions to challenges and issues that arise
- Identify, prioritize and resolve issues in a proactive manner
- Provide ongoing support to the Executive Team in the daily functions of the company
- Possess an ability to preemptively foresee needs of Executive Team members
- Ad-hoc projects and an ability to prioritize effectively
- Associates or Bachelors degree required
- Advanced computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Gmail
- Excellent oral communication skills, writing skills, and organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal management and various levels of external parties.
- Attention to detail with ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities
- Ability to work well either independently or as part of a team
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.