goPuff is seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator, Influencers to join our quickly growing Marketing Team. You will bring experience working on/building social influencer programs that measurably impact our customer growth and engagement. Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to consistently
perform at the highest level. Having a strong creative and analytical foundation is required. The candidate will demonstrate strong critical thinking skills and excellent communication skills.
In this role, you will help build and execute the social influencer program. You will focus on helping build the micro influencer network that we can leverage, new strategies for campaigns, content strategy and process as well as helping to optimize influencer engagement and retention.
● Help manage and optimize the marketing budget for the influencer channel
● Help develop/present KPIs to senior marketing leadership
● Help measure the impact of marketing programs on customer behavior, and apply
insights to refine strategies
● Help to innovate and implement test and learn strategies, and implement ongoing
improvements and invest in areas that drive scalable results
● Help to build out the influencer program, including managing production,
execution timeline and deliverables, updating and maintaining materials, events integrations, and working with our brand team to develop messaging and content strategies
● Help manage the influencer outreach process, including recruiting, contracting, onboarding and briefing influencers/brand ambassadors
● Recruit new influencers and brand ambassadors who actively create and share goPuff content, which drives brand awareness and new customer acquisition
● Help identify new influencer opportunities, such as event partnerships and up-and-coming influencers
● Working with the social, marketing, and PR teams to ensure programs are amplified and integrated into existing executions whenever possible be it through paid, organic, or earned efforts
● Compile daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and analytics to measure and evaluate program value, including performance metrics, customer acquisition objectives, and KPIs
● 1-2+ years of Marketing experience
● 1-2+ years of working on a social influencer marketing program
● Experience helping to set and achieve ambitious KPIs with a small team
● You are a fanatical learner, staying ahead of the curve when it comes to new
tactics, and tools to improve program performance
● You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, creative and analytical mindset
● Experience coordinating cross-functional projects with strong
stakeholders, while balancing multiple business objectives
● Comfortable in Excel and other data analysis tools
● Relentlessly high standards and high attention to detail
● Ability to stay on top of tactical execution
● Hustle! This business is fast-paced and has an always-on mentality. Must possess a “figure it out” and “win” attitude
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.