goPuff is seeking a Product Manager to work in tandem with existing product owners, software developers, mobile developers, UI/UX designers, business stakeholders, and cross-functional project managers to identify, prioritize, and manage the execution of projects across the goPuff product stack. This includes the goPuff mobile app and web experiences, the goPuff driver app, and the various internal enterprise technologies used to deliver the end-to-end goPuff experience.
Please submit a sample PRD (from previous work experience or for a new feature on goPuff) with your application. Applications without an accompanying PRD will not be considered.
- Product managers at goPuff are advocates for the goPuff customer. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all product decisions
- Partner closely with engineers and business stakeholders to prioritize a product roadmap that focuses on the customer while meeting business goals in parallel
- Assist in the development of APIs and platform architecture to support multiple teams, goals, and use cases
- Write PRDs, define use cases, and track against team KPIs
- Identify areas where data can be used to better inform certain product decisions
- Manage the communication and process that follows analytical insights to best execute on findings
- Represent the technical team in cross-team meetings to discuss trade-offs and evaluate new ideas
- Own multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Manage a backlog of product requests, working with stakeholders to quantify the benefits and prioritize upcoming tasks and a product roadmap
- Inspire the goPuff team with clear product vision while working cross-functionally to bring products from conceptual ideas to life
- A bachelor’s degree in an analytical, engineering, or scientific field
- 3+ years of product management experience with mobile, SaaS, or enterprise technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills across a range of contexts, from requirements gathering to scoping technical tasks and providing detailed engineering instructions
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and inform strategy
- Proven effectiveness working with engineers, business analysts, data scientists, product leads, designers, and executives to launch product elements and features
- Excellent project management skills; can motivate and lead a team
- Comfortable in complex and ever-changing environments
- An innate understanding of technology and how to use it to deliver outstanding and innovative products
- A passion for understanding customers and designing creative solutions to exceed customer expectations and provide an unmatched customer experience
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.