goPuff is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Territory Growth team and play a crucial role in the growth of the company. This Territory Launch Team Member will travel to new goPuff markets and prepare the dispatch facility for launch. The candidate is should be very comfortable working in a team setting to meet strict deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Travel for up to two weeks at a time
- Perform an initial warehouse checkup
- Thoroughly compile a list of necessary renovations needed to prepare warehouse for dispatch capability
- Coordinate with contractors from start to finish
- Purchase and setup all necessary hardware, furniture, and appliances
- Facilitate the installation of security systems and internet
- Receive and organize initial inventory shipments
- High School Diploma
- At least 1-2 years of experience in facility maintenance or management
- Clear and concise communication
- Ability to lift and carry at least 60 pounds
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 80+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.