At goPuff, we’re all about speed. And that remains the same when we launch our new markets. The Launch Coordinator is directly connected to the growth of the company, controlling multiple launches at the same time. . The Launch Coordinator will manage multiple traveling teams, assisting with their schedule and requirements, making sure every single launch has a detailed touch to it. As part of the Territory Growth Team, this job position reports to the Director of Territory Growth.
- Travel to various territories to guarantee successful launches and assist the traveling teams with their needs.
- Hold weekly meetings with team leads to oversee team performance and location’s launch progress.
- Report directly to the Director of Territory Growth with each location’s performance and possible breakpoints.
- Function as a team leader to teams that are underperforming or are presented with timeline challenges.
- Help each team lead predict and identify key launch issues, resolve issues within the desired amount of time.
- Communicate directly with other departments to make sure all tasks are completed and assist with each department’s needs.
- Reach Deadlines and be proactive regarding possible the possible breaking points.
- Experience establishing or opening new territories or markets
- Experience managing a team
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 80+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.