goPuff is seeking a self-starter and ambitious individual to join our Talent Acquisition Team supporting the Delivery Operations function. As a Talent Acquisition Assistant, you will assist the team in reviewing and sourcing applications for management-level candidates to lead our goPuff warehouse teams nationwide. goPuff has a close-knit team that will provide you with the tools and resources you need to grow and develop your skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Successfully manage candidate sourcing and evaluation based on candidate experience, skills, goals, and competencies to determine best fit for role and organization.
- Manage the agent job requisition process (open and close hiring requisitions) and monitor for compliance.
- As required, plan and participate in successful recruitment events supporting targeted needs of the organization.
- Extend job offers, schedule and monitor pre-employment background checks and drug testing, and process new-hire on-boarding documentation.
- Send out reports on the progress of assigned hiring requisitions.
- Development of plans and process adjustments to make hiring more efficient.
- Compile and summarize interview notes into candidate write-ups to share with hiring managers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Two or more years of human resources, recruitment, administrative, or related experience.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications and applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in which requirements constantly change.
- Proven success in an accountability-based culture.
- Demonstrated integrity in all business interactions and personal commitments.
- Moderate Excel and data entry experience
- Excellent written communication and organization skills
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 70+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.