The company is at a pivotal point in its development, growing rapidly, and plans to hire an Operational Strategy Analyst. This role will analyze data, draw conclusions and deliver insights to key stakeholders in an effort to drive positive business outcomes. As a member of the Strategic Operations team, this role will report directly to the Director of Operational Strategy.
- Track Operational (and Business) KPI’s and have the ability to understand why metrics are performing the way they are
- Conduct ad hoc analysis, research, modeling and deliver actionable insights to guide decision making
- Support the development of continuously evolving strategies aimed at supporting goPuff’s rapid expansion
- Ability to execute projects independently and deal with a high degree of ambiguity
- Drive and support various business processes and provide updates to key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college/university. MBA preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, strategy or a high growth start up
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Enhanced analytical and critical thinking ability
- Financial prowess: Experience with or understanding of a P+L
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Intellectually curious: you pursue learning opportunities for yourself and dive into unexplored areas of the business
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Looker, SQL)
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Philadelphia, PA
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 80+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.