Love to introduce customers to an experience they love and can’t wait to tell their friends and family about? Love to Change the Game? As the Lead Product Manager for Checkout & Delivery at goPuff, you’ll leverage technology to ensure a seamless checkout and post-order delivery experience for all of our customers. You’ll rally an elite cross-functional team of engineers, designers, data analysts and product managers to your cause. This is a newly created role within our Consumer Product team that is designed to move fast. You’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact as the future success of goPuff will depend on our ability to deliver the best customer experience possible.
- Advocate for the goPuff customer and be responsible for ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all product decisions
- Partner closely with engineers, designers, data analysts, product managers and business stakeholders to prioritize a product roadmap that focuses on the customer while meeting business goals
- Create and socialize your vision for how we use technology to improve our checkout, post-order and customer service experience.
- Optimize our checkout funnel to get more new customers to complete their purchase after adding items to their shopping cart.
- Improve our customer service technology capabilities and introduce new features to delight our customers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of combined work experience on consumer-facing technology products in disciplines of product management, UX design, product engineering or product analytics
- Deep understanding of e-commerce checkout optimization and order delivery status UX
- Deep understanding of customer behaviors and motivations in the mobile-first world
- Ability to turn business needs and opportunities into clear PRDs and specs for the engineering team to build
- Know how to use data to inform sound product decisions (SQL proficiency preferred)
- Experienced in using BI platforms such as Looker or Tableau to explore data
- Experienced in project management of large and complex projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience practicing Agile development methodology
- Experience working with Project Management software (JIRA, Asana)
- Has top notch organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects / meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to lead a team towards a common goal despite many obstacles
- Proven ability to coach and inspire talented individuals to reach their full potential
- Move fast, be a team player, always be learning and give back
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.