goPuff is seeking a talented Marketing Project Manager to be an integral part of our marketing team. The role will be essential for improving cross-functional communication and collaboration while guiding the department to run more efficiently. The ideal candidate has managed projects that span across multiple departments and has worked within organizations to improve the efficiency and impact of projects.
In this role you will be responsible for: managing projects that are essential to our overall goals, institute new workflow/programs to improve team communication, help the marketing team deploy more sophisticated and collaborative project management software, and ensure the Marketing team is consistently optimizing a process to improve cross-functional integration.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to consistently perform at the highest level. Having strong communication abilities and organizational skills will be essential. Existing knowledge of marketing is a plus, but not required.
- Work closely with marketing leadership to ensure that priority projects are correctly scoped, assigned and completed within deadlines
- Ensure that quarterly + annual goals are built within expected timelines and effectively integrate with company objectives. Work with leadership to improve goal building and project prioritization
- Act as a driver for various projects that incorporate tasks + deliverables across the marketing team and other departments
- Identify opportunities across the department and overall company where new process/initiatives could be a positive impact
- Align with other departments to coordinate on updates, projects, opportunities, and dependencies
- Partner with other Project Managers within the organization to maintain the project management software + improve organizational communication
- Develop and improve marketing team meetings - ensure we are effectively and efficiently communicating progress + learnings
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and drive projects that vary in complexity and size
- Superb organizational abilities that can be used to improve the efficiency of the entire organization
- Able to multitask and shuffle competing priorities without constant direction from leadership
- Proficient in excel and project management software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Highly articulate
- Relentlessly high standards and high attention to detail
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.