The Loss Prevention Resource Manager works closely with the vendor community through the implementation phase of services associated with locks, alarms, CCTV and other resources referenced within the loss prevention strategy. The LPRM will assist field teams with initial setup requirements and questions pertaining to strategic utilization. Further, the LPRM will continuously work to refine resource utilization practices in an effort to improve overall ROI.
- Drives vendor performance by keeping target completion dates on track with warehouse launch dates.
- Serves as a liaison between field teams and vendor partners to ensure timely and adequate training is scheduled and completed as necessary (CCTV, Alarms).
- Develops effective resource utilization strategies that will improve ROI.
- Reviews, investigates and addresses erratic alarm activity using remote CCTV resources.
- Works closely with field leadership to ensure the effective proactive use of LP resources.
- Work with Territory Growth and LP Operations to facilitate vendor initiatives in all new sites.
The Loss Prevention Resource Manager oversees multiple projects and therefore must be highly organized, assertive and a great communicator. Further qualifications are as follows:
- Has at least 3-years experience working in retail loss prevention at a corporate of field level.
- Has managed loss prevention initiatives in a previous role through successful completion.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel).
- Experience working with CCTV and alarm systems.
- Basic understanding of physical security attributes in a retail / warehouse environment (locks, alarms, cctv).
- Is interpersonally savvy, well spoken and adept at conflict management.
- Familiar with safety practices in a retail and / or warehouse environment.
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.