The Director Digital Merchandising role will be crucial in building goPuff’s brand and online experience. Ensuring continuity and consistency within the platform from a product perspective and expanding the brand through creative category messaging, shelf space exposure, promo optimization, and product attribute consistency. It will be the responsibility of the Director Digital Merchandising to drive revenue through product exposure in an online space and optimize the customer experience through brand focused promotion and new product visibility. Analyzing customer and product behavior within the digital shelf will be critical for this position to offer the appropriate insights to drive incremental revenue through merchandising.
- Establish a deep understanding of goPuff’s business and internal processes
- Develop the reporting and briefing cadence on digital shelf space and customer focused testing; exposing unique opportunities/learnings within the digital landscape
- Optimize search and category definitions/attribution to better facilitate customer navigation to all relevant product assortments
- Work with a customer first perspective to ensure all decisions are positioned to reduce friction
- Partner with Business Development and Category Management teams by providing Digital specific insights to best position products and ensure proper visibility to the most integral products
- Conduct focused testing on experimental product moves within the app to ensure proper positioning and encourage shopper discover
- Propose promotion and deal based merchandising strategies that align with bottom line company goals and expectations
Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Economics, Marketing, Merchandising is a plus)
- 7+ Years of experience in Digital Retail
- Affinity for using research and consumer specific insights to inform creative and productive decision-making
- Ability to shift between high-level strategy and hands-on execution
- Experience managing/collaborating with direct and cross-departmental teams
- Experience in convenience or CPG is a plus
- Must possess a demonstrable ability to navigate a wide spectrum of product lines
- Must have a significant knowledge of Merchandising/Marketing and overall Supply Chain
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have strong computer skills – proficiency with excel is required
- Experience with Photoshop or similar photo-editing software is required
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.