goPuff’s new Customer Service Supervisor will employ laser-focus and determination to ensure that our Customer Service Team is in a constant state of improvement.
- Manage the day-to-day needs and performance of our Customer Service Team; Including but not limited to: Answering Questions, Approving Breaks, Taking Escalated Phone Calls, etc.
- Ensure Agents are meeting or exceeding Productivity Guidelines throughout their shift.
- Track and Report Attendance of each employee on the shift you are leading.
- Review and Approve/Deny Shift Switches as needed.
- Deliver Disciplinary Documentation and follow up coaching as needed.
- Assist in the coaching and development of all customer service representatives in partnership with CS Training Associate.
- Assist in the identification and coaching of agents that are failing to uphold Quality Assurance Standards in partnership with the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Actively identify and insert yourself into situations as needed when it becomes apparent that an Agent is struggling.
- Attend bi-weekly Team Lead Development Meetings and participate at a high level.
- Possess maniacal Customer focus and be driven to exceed customer’s expectations within every interaction.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills and passion to develop that in others.
- Have a proven track record of motivating and developing agents within previous roles.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills (both internally and externally).
- Experience working with multiple internal teams (such as Chat, Email, Inbound Calls, etc.) highly preferred.
- Display willingness to “roll up” one's sleeves when necessary.
- 2+ years of Call Center Experience
- Must be willing to offer flexible availability that will include nights and weekends.
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.