goPuff is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the team! We need a rockstar, self-starting and entrepreneurial individual to help us grow by sourcing and recruiting all-star candidates for our field management teams. In this role is continually growing to match our fast-paced growth, this role requires drive, grit, positivity, and enthusiasm for the challenge. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will recruit, interview and manage new General Manager candidates throughout our hiring process. As part of this role, you will be a key influencer to the growth of goPuff’s operations team by bringing in top talent from various industries and will need to apply/learn a diverse knowledge base in both logistics management and leadership. Your ability to select and recruit highly talented and motivated general managers will ultimately help to determine the successful launch and development of the goPuff brand into new and existing markets. If you love working with people ...If you love the idea of taking a bull by the horns...If you love doing whatever it takes for the thrill of the win…we want to talk to you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Resume screening: Utilize multiple job boards and internal resources to find top candidates
- Phone screening: One of the most important aspects of this role will be performing the initial phone interviews to determine the viability of candidates for the role of General Manager within a goPuff warehouse
- External and Internal candidate communications: after the initial phone screen you will be responsible for tracking and assisting the candidates through the following interviews until receiving the signed offer
- Networking: create and build a strong pipeline of candidates for existing and new markets
- Write-up and candidate assessment: You will also help us continue to improve by recording notes and giving written assessments of candidates to help us further improve our ability to screen candidates
Qualifications and Skills
- 3- 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience: Ideally we are looking for someone who understands the industry and the challenges associated with logistics. Management backgrounds would be a plus as well but not a necessity
- Organizational Skills: While tracking dozens of candidates through an ever-expanding pipeline, staying organized and on top of things will be crucial to your success
- Working knowledge of google hire or equivalent ATS platforms
- Excellent communication skills: Need to have the ability to quickly and effectively communicate relevant information to candidates who may or may not have heard about the company prior to speaking with you
- Grit: While others in a room are talking about the impossibility of a challenge, you are in the corner getting to work. When you are done conquering a challenge you look immediately for the next one.
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.