Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Pangea started with the mission of making money transfer simple, fair and safe. Since then, we have grown to offer additional products and services to help the underbanked have access and financial independence.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Pangea Enterprise team is a lean, cross-functional group that collaborates with all teams on a regular basis and proactively identifies the Enterprise client’s needs. Reporting into the GM you will be responsible for the project and product management for new enterprise clients, as well as owning operational tasks before and after launch.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of leading a complex, cross-functional project to deliver a high-quality product. You proactively report plans and results to all levels while guiding teams and individuals through a fast and efficient process. You have a natural ability to build trust with internal and external stakeholders and are motivated by a fast paced environment.
Project Management & Operations
- Launch new white label mobile apps
- Coordinate execution across various teams throughout the company, including Regulatory, Marketing, Customer Service, Engineering, Product, Finance and Compliance
- Manage Asana to track progress
- Provide proactive reporting on progress to GM, CEO, and Board of Directors
- Manage weekly internal group meetings
- Partner with Client Partner on weekly external meetings with the Enterprise client
- Work with Finance team to ensure proper reporting and settlement
- Partner with Customer Service and Compliance to drive the scale of operations
- Write requirements based on Pangea’s existing product designs for new white label mobile apps
- Design new custom product features that elevate the user experience and give the white label app a competitive advantage
- Coordinate development with engineers
- Answer questions from engineers throughout the development process
- Oversee partner API integration (when applicable)
- Oversee QA process and initial testing in production
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of experience leading cross-functional teams through complex projects
- Technical Project Management experience
- Experience writing requirements & working directly with engineers on development process through QA & launch
- Experience in driving strategic processes for new projects
- Experience in project management across multiple functions and teams
- Proficient in research and analysis
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.