Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Pangea started with the mission of making money transfer simple, fair and safe. Since then, we’ve continued to delight customers by enhancing the security and reducing the costs and pain points of international money transfer.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Pangea Enterprise team is a cross-functional group that collaborates with all internal teams on a regular basis and proactively identifies the Enterprise client’s needs. As Director of Enterprise Sales, you will report to the General Manager of the Enterprise line of business and own the sales cycle from open to close. You will be responsible for selling Pangea’s Remittance-As-A-Service (RAAS) offering to two key client-bases: (1) brands and retailers based outside the U.S. that pay out remittances to receivers abroad, and (2) U.S.-based technology companies with a significant foreign-born customer base.
The Director of Enterprise Sales must be passionate and self-driven with a hands-on approach to sales. The ideal candidate has a strong entrepreneurial spirit and is experienced in selling in the remittance and/or payments industries. Candidates for this role must be comfortable with travel (>75%) and driven by results.
- Own sales targets in tandem with the Enterprise General Manager
- Develop and pursue your own pipeline
- Manage a complex 6+ month sales-cycle, sustaining interest and building credibility with potential clients
- Build relationships with key decision makers -- from mid-level to C-level -- across potential clients
- Manage pipeline and reporting to internal executives on a regular basis
- Understand Pangea’s product and position in the industry to deftly pitch our RAAS offering to new clients
- Work with marketing to develop sales collateral, define repeatable sales scripts and ensure a communicative feedback loop across multiple internal stakeholders
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in product, engineering, risk & compliance, and operations, providing timely and insightful feedback to appropriate functions where necessary
- Build the processes, procedures and incentives systems to build and manage a sales team
- At least 10 years of sales experience
- Deep understanding of international payments
- Contacts within the fintech and/or remittance space
- Experience building a sales team from ground-zero
- Experience closing large (1MM+) contracts
- Understanding of how large organizations make decisions and who to target within them
- Experience at a growth stage company, helping to identify product market fit
- Comfort with consistent travel
- Experience selling APIs a plus
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.