Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Pangea started with the mission of making money transfer simple, fair and safe. Since then, we’ve strived to enhance the security and reduce the costs and pain points of international money transfer.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a CRM & E-Mail Marketing Lead to work across different teams and manage the performance of lifecycle programs to ensure they are delivering the most value to our acquisition and retention goals. Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of our CRM program including strategy, design, implementation, measurement, and optimization!
- Work with marketing leadership to recommend high impact customer communication strategies
- Execute, manage, and optimize lifecycle programs across different customer segments, partners, and product lines
- Pull and integrate insights from multiple tests and data sources to provide thoroughly thought through recommendations
- Design and run an always-on testing agenda in order to continuously improve CRM program performance
- Regularly monitor cross-functional team deliverables
- Coordinate and clearly communicate project updates with stakeholders
- Document & institutionalize customer lifecycle learnings
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams including Product, Creative, and Finance
- 5+ years of marketing experience managing high impact CRM programs
- 2+ years of B2C marketing is a must-have
- Highly analytical with a strong level of comfort delivering insights and recommendations to Senior Leadership Team members
- Hands-on experience designing and executing complex multivariate tests to identify performance improvement opportunities
- Experience with at least one major CRM and/or Email platform (ExactTarget, Marketo, Hubspot, etc)
- Hands-on knowledge of Leanplum is a strong plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset, a self-starter, highly flexible, ability to handle changing directions/priorities and roles as business needs evolve
- Deadline-driven with a bias towards ruthless prioritization
- Bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Keen ability to deliver results in a resource-constrained environment
- Experience working at a mobile tech company a plus
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.