Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Pangea started with the mission of making money transfer simple, fair and safe. Since then, we’ve strived to enhance the security and reduce the costs and pain points of international money transfer.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Lead to work across different teams and manage the performance of lifecycle programs to ensure they are delivering the most value to our acquisition and retention goals. Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, this person will be responsible for the full lifecycle of our CRM program including strategy, design, implementation, measurement, and optimization.
- Work with marketing leadership to recommend high impact customer communication strategies
- Execute, manage, and optimize lifecycle programs across different customer segments, partners, and product lines
- Analyze program performance and develop optimization recommendations
- Design and run an always-on testing agenda in order to continuously improve CRM program performance
- Regularly monitor cross-functional team deliverables
- Coordinate and clearly communicate project updates with stakeholders
- Document & institutionalize customer lifecycle learnings
- 5+ years of experience in managing high impact CRM programs
- Highly analytical, the capability of pulling and integrating insights from multiple tests and data sources to develop thoroughly thought through recommendations
- Hands-on experience designing and executing complex multivariate tests to identify performance improvement opportunities
- Experience with at least one major CRM or Email platform (ExactTarget, Marketo, Hubspot, etc)
- Hands-on knowledge of Leanplum is a strong plus
- Self-starter, highly flexible, ability to handle changing directions/priorities and roles as business needs evolve
- Deadline-driven with a bias towards ruthless prioritization
- Bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working at a mobile tech company a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills
- High level of comfort with delivering insights and recommendations to SLT members
- Ability to work with multiple teams including Product, Creative, and Finance
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to deliver results in a resource-constrained environment
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.