The Client Partner is responsible for stewarding both strategic and tactical leadership across a portfolio of business. The Client Partner is able to embody client’s business goals and work with both the client and Goods & Services teams to understand, define, and invent beautiful solutions that generate measurable results. The Client Partner is as much a leader as they are a communicator and mentor.
Business strategy paired with emotional intelligence are key attributes for success as well as an innate ability to solicit information and facilitate its transfer consistently and correctly across the various project communication channels.
- Responsible for overall account success, account growth, and leadership of cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our clients.
- Consistently identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Contribute to creative, strategic and innovative work that meets or transforms our client’s business and needs.
- Responsible for developing overall engagement strategy and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans in addition to accelerating the growth of our people.
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships, as well as introduce new opportunities accordingly while providing meaningful contribution to new business.
- Participate in strategic development of new business through identification, pursuit and conversion of additional opportunities within a portfolio of business.
- Work in conjunction with Finance to effectively manage account profitability by negotiating statements of work, Master Services agreements, and reviewing client invoices according to the proper terms in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with the Delivery team to effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and teams working across the account.
- Lead and mentor Account Directors and Senior Account Directors.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Seasoned in a client services organization, preferably on accounts within an agency or top tier consulting firm.
- Proven ability to manage long term or large engagements with multiple project tracks and teams while anticipating, defusing and resolving any conflict effectively.
- Proven ability to manage and set client expectations through the understanding of the client’s business, whatever market sector, and ability to discuss professionally with the client.
- Deep understanding and awareness of aligning consumer goals and business goals.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple suppliers, partners, and customers to ensure the best outcome for both customer and Huge.
- Ability to build a team, mentor and effectively manage through proactively addressing performance issues and taking appropriate action.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to conceive, prepare, author and give key presentations to clients and large numbers of people, as well as manage question-and-answer sessions.
- Understanding of pipeline, guidance and forecasting for all accounts within the portfolio.