At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans don't get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. We started with prescriptions, and we've helped over 100 million Americans save over $15 billion to date. Now, we're aiming to tackle all of healthcare. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
At HeyDoctor, a division of GoodRx, our mission is to make healthcare more affordable and accessible for all Americans. People can get treated by a doctor in minutes on the HeyDoctor telemedicine platform for a variety of conditions, instead of having to wait days for an appointment at a regular doctor's office.
About the Role
We are hiring an Operations Associate to help us realize our goal of providing quality healthcare to more Americans over a broader range of conditions. Specifically, we are seeking an energetic candidate to join our small operations team in managing all logistical and strategic aspects of scaling a telemedicine business.
- Contribute to the growth and management of a nationwide provider network
- Work cross-functionally with a team of patient advocates, physicians and engineers to ensure that the day-to-day needs of our operations are being met
- Perform relevant data analysis on provider utilization and make recommendations to ensure we are efficiently growing our provider network
- Perform relevant research required to expand effectively into new states and modalities of telemedicine
- Ad hoc requests required to make sure that our practice grows effectively
Skills & Qualifications:
- Prior experience in operations, consulting, healthcare, or start-up
- Superb judgement and the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Direct communication. You will represent our company our provider network and various internal and external partners. As such, we require clear, efficient, empathetic and professional communicators
- A sense of pride and ownership in your work. High level of attention to detail and confidentiality
- Everyone at HeyDoctor wears many hats, and this role is no exception. You'll be working across multiple teams and solving problems that you've never been exposed to before
- Our ultimate goal is to help others by bringing them access to care they may not otherwise receive. We want to bring people on board who share that passion and drive and are motivated to help us get there
- Ability to master Excel, G-suite and airtable is required
- Coding experience (SQL, R, Python) is a plus
- BA/BS required, 1 to 2 years experience preferred
GoodRx is the country's leading marketplace for affordable and convenient healthcare. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast. More than 12 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their medications. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $15 billion using GoodRx – more than $5 billion in 2019 alone. With GoodRx Care, Americans can get an online medical visit with a skilled physician for fast and easy treatment, prescriptions, and lab tests for routine medical issues. GoodRx is the #1 medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and tens of thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com