We are a 200+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with a satellite office in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people’s lives better every day.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for an enthusiastic digital marketer to join the digital marketing team and drive customer acquisition via paid search and mobile app marketing. This involves, but is not limited to, managing and optimizing paid search campaigns, management and optimization of mobile app user acquisition campaigns, and conducting ad-hoc reporting and quantitative analyses. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of paid search and online media, advanced-level Excel skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Work in tandem with senior team members to manage paid search campaigns (Google, Bing & Yahoo), ad groups, keywords and ads using platform interfaces, Kenshoo Search, desktop editor tools, and Excel bulksheets
- Manage mobile app user acquisition campaigns through platforms such as Apple Search Ads and Google UAC
- Efficiently manage campaigns to a monthly advertising budget to maximize return while scaling campaigns in a direct-response business model
- Develop and implement A/B test planning, execution, and analysis to further improve campaign CTR and conversion rates
- Leverage data insights and analytics for optimization opportunities and implement strategic bid adjustments to improve channel CAC
- Ownership of other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Staying up-to-date with best practices in the paid search, mobile app advertising, and online media landscape
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years’ experience managing paid search accounts across Google Ads (AdWords), Microsoft Ads (Bing), and Verizon Media (Yahoo/Oath) totaling $100k+ in monthly ad spend
- Experience managing user acquisition campaigns for mobile apps (iOS and Android) with Apple Search Ads and Google UAC preferred.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, and online attribution concepts.
- Experience utilizing third-party PPC management platforms such as Kenshoo Search, Marin Software, Acquisio, etc.
- Experience utilizing mobile app attribution platforms such as AppsFlyer, Branch, Kochava, Adjust, Tune, etc.
- Advanced-level Excel skills, including, but not limited to, knowledge of V-lookup, pivot tables, and other time-saving formulas
- Google Ads/AdWords Certification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional a plus
- Motivated self-starter with clear communication skills and the ability to move and pivot in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.