At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans don't get the care they need and prices just keep rising. We started with prescriptions, and we've helped over 100 million Americans save over $15 billion to date. Now, we're aiming to tackle all of healthcare. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking an experienced AP Clerk to join our Accounting team. The AP Clerk will be tasked with building a high-performing Accounts Payable function - streamlining existing processes and implementing new ones. The ideal candidate will be a self-directed, team player who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a key role within the Accounting team and provides a great opportunity for professional growth. This individual will report to the Director of Accounting and will work closely with accounting and operations.
- Process AP, purchase orders, and credit memos in a multi-entity environment
- Assist in the implementation of new AP software to streamline invoice capture, approvals, and payments
- Process T&E and ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Assist in the implementation of new PO process with minimal impact to business operations
- Continuous improvement of business processes to ensure more accurate and timely collection of AP data
- Ensure all vendor payments are released timely
- Support corporate card administration
- Assist with the annual financial audit, initiate corrective actions when necessary
- Develop and document internal controls in accordance with SOX
- Ad hoc financial analysis and reporting in support of executives
- Respond in a timely manner to internal and vendor inquiries
- Work closely with other departments to improve the AP function and identify solutions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with Accounts Payable software (Tipalti, Coupa, etc.) and financial accounting software (e.g., NetSuite)
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills, including VLookUps, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Extremely organized and autonomous
- Business-minded with superb communication skills
- At home in a dynamic and fast-moving organization
GoodRx is the country's leading marketplace for affordable and convenient healthcare. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast. More than 12 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their medications. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $15 billion using GoodRx – more than $5 billion in 2019 alone. With GoodRx Care, Americans can get an online medical visit with a skilled physician for fast and easy treatment, prescriptions, and lab tests for routine medical issues. GoodRx is the #1 medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and tens of thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com