At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans don't get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. We started with prescriptions, and we've helped over 100 million Americans save over $15 billion to date. Now, we're aiming to tackle all of healthcare. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
The Senior Product Manager is passionate about solving tough user facing problems at GoodRx. We’re looking for someone who can leverage team work, creativity and rigorous analysis to simplify the complex world of healthcare for our users. Your success in this role will directly be tied to our users having more success with using our product.
- Create a compelling product vision and strategy
- Collaborate with engineering, design and marketing teams to launch impactful features
- Acquire customer empathy through using our product, working with our Patient Advocacy team and partnering with the user research team to deeply understand our users. You’ll be spending time outside the office with real users to better understand how GoodRx can serve them
- Make data informed decisions
- Understand and champion best practices on the platforms you’ll be working on across desktop, mobile web, iOS and Android
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience working on consumer products across desktop and mobile
- Demonstrated ability to present work to senior management / executive team
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions. Ideally candidates should have experience with A/B testing methodology and product analytics tools
- Ability to articulate what makes for “good” software
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of how modern websites / apps work
GoodRx is the country's leading marketplace for affordable and convenient healthcare. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast. More than 12 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their medications. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $15 billion using GoodRx – more than $5 billion in 2019 alone. With GoodRx Care, Americans can get an online medical visit with a skilled physician for fast and easy treatment, prescriptions, and lab tests for routine medical issues. GoodRx is the #1 medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and tens of thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com