We are a 150+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with satellite offices in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people’s lives better every day.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Mobile Apps Analytics Engineer to join our team. This role partners with our internal teams to help answer business and product questions through the collection and analysis of data. You will play an integral part in bringing analytical rigor to decision-making for our Product and Marketing departments, and help build out our mobile analytics ecosystem from data collection and warehousing to data exploration and visualization tools. This role is a strategic and technical role requiring analytics and development knowledge and skills with a focus on mobile apps.
- Collaborate across multiple teams and manage backlog of data requests
- Define tracking requirements and implement data collection via Google Tag Manager
- Test and validate data for new tracking while enforcing data governance on GoodRx mobile web and app properties
- Serve as a SME in Google Firebase analytics and related tag management
- Provide technical guidance on integration between GoodRx mobile app properties and mobile analytics and attribution platforms (i.e. Branch, AppsFlyer)
- Stay current with the latest development with GA 360 suite of tools and mobile analytics and attribution platforms
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to communicate effectively and be comfortable in a faced paced environment with many competing priorities
- Must be fluent with the entire data “stack”, i.e. front-end collection and governance and how that data is then used downstream to influence strategy and decision-making
- Must have strong understanding of advertising, marketing, and strategic brand management and how these relate to mobile app analytics
- Knowledgeable of A/B testing methodology
- Must have experience with Google Firebase and one of the following:
- 3+ years of analytics experience with mobile apps
- 3+ years of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics experience in some demonstrable capacity.
- 3+ years of experience with Branch or similar mobile analytics platform.
- Working knowledge of web / mobile analytics basics: tags, cookies, attribution.
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree a plus.
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.