At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans don't get the care they need and prices just keep rising. We started with prescriptions, and we've helped over 100 million Americans save over $15 billion to date. Now, we're aiming to tackle all of healthcare. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Company’s Co-CEOs. The primary focus of this role is to support the Executives with scheduling, travel and personal while managing competing priorities, complex calendars, events/meetings, and reporting. This person will represent the values of GoodRx to internal and external executives, business partners, and private equity sponsors.
- Manage and maintain complex calendars ensuring accurate scheduling and time management
- Develop a deep understanding of what is critical to the business, allowing you to make the appropriate decisions for calendar management
- Plan travel itineraries and monitor travel to trouble-shoot changes in flights, meeting schedules, ground transportation, etc.
- Coordinate executive communications including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with business partners
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics for internal leadership meetings and other events including venue selection, meeting details, and material preparation
- Partner closely with all teams to prepare internal executives for speaking and other external engagements to ensure they are well prepared with onsite logistical support, presentation materials, background briefs, etc.
- Maintain complete confidentiality on all sensitive business and personal matters with tact and professionalism
- Help prepare reports, presentations, and other documents needed to support-wide variety of internal and external needs
- Assist with personal items as requested e.g. coordinating and meeting with vendors
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4 or more years supporting a C-level or other senior leader
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Acts with discretion and ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to multi-task while remaining detail oriented
- Proactive, resourceful and self-driven – anticipates needs before we know there is a need
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree and/or other advanced certification in business administration, project management, executive support, etc.
GoodRx is the country's leading marketplace for affordable and convenient healthcare. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast. More than 12 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their medications. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $15 billion using GoodRx – more than $5 billion in 2019 alone. With GoodRx Care, Americans can get an online medical visit with a skilled physician for fast and easy treatment, prescriptions, and lab tests for routine medical issues. GoodRx is the #1 medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and tens of thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com